1. You spend most of Fall not being fooled by the pretty colors
2. But then the first snowfall comes and you’re like:
3. Because it’s so friggin’ beautiful!
4. And you can’t wait to be all straight thuggin’ on the slopes
5. AND OMG SLEDDING
6. But then, inexplicably, everyone forgets how to drive
7. And you just want to be like FUCKING GOOOOOOO
8. You realize you have 4-5 months of this shit to look forward to
9. It gets unbearably cold out so you become a hermit
10. Until someone preposterously suggests you go out
11. So you let everyone know how much you don’t want to be there
12. Next time someone suggests going out, you consider all your options
13. This is when the heavy drinking starts
14. And continues
15. Until you see the light at the end of the cold, dark tunnel that is winter and realize you’ve made it to Spring!
16. Which you then remember is gross and disgusting because all of the melting snow has made EVERYTHING soggy. WINTER RUINS EVERYTHING.